Vermont Fresh Network's 21st Annual Forum Dinner
Sun, Aug 6 from 5pm - 8pm
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table.
VFN is turning 21! We’re celebrating our 21st birthday this summer and the 2017 Annual Forum Dinner is exploring Vermont's farm to bar, bottle, and beverage producers (teetotalers fear not, we'll also have abundant alcohol-free tastings and treats!).
The VFN Silent Auction is returning to the Forum with chances to bid on some great Vermont food experiences, from feasts at Hen of the Wood to farm stays and spirits tastings. Bidding closes at the start of the Ice Cream Social (7:30 pm). For a preview of Silent Auction items and chance to pre-bid online, go to VermontFresh.net
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 till 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of Vermont food artisans' most innovative and delicious culinary treasures.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations.
- Discuss the merits of curd with cheesemakers.
- Sample heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables from local farms.
- Enjoy music from Dana and Susan Robinson
6:00 till 8:00 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 till 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Amy, Earl and the crew from Strafford Organic Creamery
Useful Notes about the Event
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate!
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Member Ticket Pricing - If you are a current partner member or supporting member of the Vermont Fresh Network, please email email@example.com to receive your promotional code for member-priced tickets. If you would like to join the Vermont Fresh Network as a supporting member, visit our website to learn more. If you are a farm, restaurant or food business interested in joining the Network as a partner member, follow this link to view the many benefits of membership.
Visit www.vermontfresh.net for more information about the Annual Forum Dinner including a list of participants as they are confirmed!