Do you remember turning 25? Join us August 6th, at the Coach Barn to celebrate Vermont Fresh Network's 25th Annual Forum Dinner!
For one special evening, farmers, chefs, and specialty food and beverage producers from all across Vermont gather on the shores of Lake Champlain to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts.Not only is this event a way to feature and celebrate our members and the best of local food and drink, but this grazing farm-to-table dinner is a fundraiser for the Network — all proceeds from this event provides Vermont Fresh Network with resources that allow our work to have a greater impact on the health of the rural economy, and the sustainability of Vermont's restaurants.
Join as a Supporting Member of VFN and receive discounted tickets on this and other events for the next year, details here
. Members enter discount code at checkout.The Vermont Fresh Network is a 501(c)3 nonprofit founded in 1996 with the mission of advancing relationships among farmers, chefs, and consumers to grow markets and eat more locally grown food. ***In recognition of industry-wide restaurant staffing challenges, $25 of each ticket sold goes directly to the restaurant teams making and delivering the farm-fresh food for this fundraising event.
Schedule for the Evening: 5pm - 8pm
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting & Cocktail Hour
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy live music.
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner
- Enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite & Best Sip
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social
14th Star Brewing - St. Albans,5th Quarter Butcher Shop - Waitsfield, Aqua ViTea - Middlebury, Artesano and KIS Kombucha - Groton, Babette's Table - Waitsfield, Birch Hill English Muffins - Jericho, Black Flannel Brewing & Distilling Co. - Essex, Black River Produce - Springfield, Blake Hill Preserves - Windsor, Brio Coffeeworks - Burlington, Burlington Beer Co. - Burlington, Caledonia Spirits - Montpelier, Eden Specialty Ciders - Newport, Ellison Estate Vineyard - Grand Isle, Foam Brewers - Burlington, Green Mountain Peanut Butter, Lake Champlain Chocolates - Burlington, Mad River Distillers - Waitsfield, Mad River Taste Place - Waitsfield, Maple Wind Farm - Huntington, Mares Apiaries - Burlington, O Bread Bakery - Shelburne, Palatial Farms & Confections, Pitchfork Pickle - Burlington, Red Wagon Plants - Hinesburg, Runamok - Jeffersonville, Shacksbury Cider - Vergennes, Shelburne Farms cheese - Shelburne, Shelburne Vineyard / Iapetus - Shelburne, Shrubbly - Monkton, Small Oven Pastries - Shelburne, Sobremesa - Charlotte, Stowe Cider - Stowe, Trenchers Farmhouse - Lyndonville, Vermont Creamery -Websterville, Wolf Peach - Morrisville, The Essex Resort and Spa - Essex, Highland Lodge - Greensboro, Alpine Hall / Lodge at Spruce Peak - Stowe, Tipsy Trout / Lodge at Spruce Peak - Stowe, Gifford Memorial Hospital - Randolph, Ecobean - South Burlington, Deep City - Burlington, Vermont First/UVM Dining + Dealer.com - Burlington, Honey Road - Burlington, Shelburne Farms Inn - Shelburne, Wake Robin - Shelburne, Woodstock Inn - Woodstock, Windjammer - South Burlington, The Tillerman - Bristol, Luiza’s Homemade with Love - Shelburne
- Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- Weather permitting, parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- Attire is summer dressy casual.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Looking for more great food experiences?
Check out our sister site DigInVT.com for a guide to exploring Vermont farms, food artisans, eateries, and special events across the state and throughout the year.