Exploration, education, and community! 2019 keynote speaker, Dr. Jus Crea Giammarino, speaks on Indigenous Midwifery & Naturopathy. Family Yoga + Live Music features Kuf Knotz and Jane Yoga. All day play space for kids by Wildflowers Studio with childcare provided by Birth Love Family. Lunch by Lucky Star Catering. Mamava breastfeeding pod on site! Plus massage, vendor village, swag bags, and more. Enjoy the full day or join for a half-day: Art & Culture AM Session and Science & Medicine PM Session.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Gold – Bluebird Botanicals
Silver – Seven Days / Kids VT, Mellow Makers, Wildflowers Studio
Bronze – Healthy Living Market and Cafe, Mamava, Nutty Steph’s, Stone Leaf Tea, Railyard Apothecary
Art & Culture AM Session:
- 10am – 11:10am Family Yoga + Live Music with Jane Yoga, Kuf Knotz & Christine Elise
- 11:20am – 11:55am Mindful Parenting: Fostering Connection and Belonging with Maris Rose
- 12pm – 12:40pm #MomBoss with Rebecca Rey of REY Architecture & Interiors and Mieko Ozeki of Vermont Womenpreneurs
- 12pm – 12:55pm Food & Fathers with Jason S. Frishman
- 12:45pm – 1:20pm Womb Healing Meditation with Sandy Morningstar, M.A.
- 1:25pm – 1:40pm Poetry Reading with Julia C. Alter
- 1:40pm – 1:45pm Family Song Circle
Science & Medicine PM Session:
- 2:15pm – 2:30pm Birth Love Family with Shaina Levee, M.A.
- 2:30pm – 3:45pm Indigenous Midwifery and Naturopathy with Dr. Jus Crea Giammarino
- 3:50pm – 4:35pm Dichotomy of Stress and Bonding: Conception through Breastfeeding and CBD with Dr. Sarah Wylie
- 4:40pm – 5:15pm Birth & Postpartum with Jessilyn Dolan, R.N., C.D.
- 5:20pm – 6pm Tiny Humans, Big Emotions with Alyssa Blask Campbell of Seed & Sew
- All day play space with Wildflowers Studio
- Onsite childcare with Birth Love Family
- Face painting
- Nap / Quiet room
FOOD & VENDORS
- Catered lunch provided by Lucky Star Catering
- Mamava breastfeeding pod
- Mellow Maple CBD treats
- More TBA
- Reflexology with Mpath, LLC
- Massage and Postpartum Healing with Snow Crane Healing Arts
- Acupuncture with Integrative Acupuncture
- Craniosacral Therapy with Sandy Morningstar