Flavors of Fall! A 4-Course Dining Experience featuring chef Brian of Southern Smoke BBQ!
Immersive yourselves as we showcase innovative takes on classic fall dishes, highlighting Vermont producers. Menu created by chef Brian Louis.
Your ticket Includes: 4 courses and event entry & free tasting of VT Cider Lab ciders! Cash bar will be on-site with drinks available for purchase via VT Cider Lab
Location: Maverick Market | 110 Main Street, Suite 5W | Burlington Vermont
- Grilled vegetable antipasto with VT cheeses
- Variety of pinchos, satays, and grilled meat on a stick with sauces
- House baked breads with butter
- Pumpkin soup
- Whole grilled and sliced NY strip steak with mushrooms and demi glace
- Buttered roast fingerling and new potatoes
- Grilled broccolini and brassicas
- Chocolate, cranberry, and ancho torte
- 7 Flavors of Vermont Cider Lab cider
- Fall Cider Sangria featuring Vermont Cider Lab's 'Bubba'
- Mulled Cider (Non alcoholic)
- Aqua ViTea Kombucha
- A suggested pairing will be provided for each course
- 6pm-6:30pm cocktail "half hour" & mingling. Guests may receive a tasting of any Vermont Cider Product which is included in their ticket purchase. The first course will be available for snacking during this time
- 6:30pm seated dinner begins!
NOTE: All sales are final | No Refunds | No modifications are available for meals