Update as of 1/12/22: The festival has been postponed. Read more here. Any ticket buyers will be refunded.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Activity Waiver and Release. Click here to read it.
Spaces are limited! Purchase tickets early to reserve your spot.
Save when you buy in bulk! Buy the Take 5 Package here.
- Pick your 5 favorite classes at a discounted base price of $20 each and enjoy a full day of burlesque education. You are responsible for choosing classes that don't overlap. Please review the class schedule carefully before advancing to purchase.
- The Take 5 Package costs $100 ($122 after taxes & box offices fees.)
- Advance purchase only, not available day of
Individual tickets are $25 each in advance or $30 day of.
*Prices shown do not reflect box office fees & taxes. All tickets sales are final.
Flirting With Floorwork with Medianoche: In this workshop you will learn the basics of how to safely get your sexy on! No matter your level of flexibility, you'll learn how to fluidly add moves such as splits and back rolls to your floorwork routines. Bring comfortable fitted clothing, knee pads and heels -- platforms are best! (Recommend stretching/warming up before, as warmup time will be limited.)
Full festival class schedule:
- Wake & Stretch with Barn Swallow
Burlesque 101 with The Doctor Vu or...
- Gender Expansive Sensual Performance with Theydy Bedbug
Twirling Tassels with Medianoche or...
Feather Fans 101 with The Doctor Vu or...
- Fabulous Is A State Of Mind with Foxy Tann
Flirting With Floorwork with Medianoche or...
- Just Ask Luke with Luke Warm
- Just Ask Foxy with Foxy Tann
VTBF Activity Waiver & Release
THIS ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE (this "Agreement") dated this December 2021/January 2022 BETWEEN:
(the "Participant") OF THE FIRST PART
Vermont Burlesque Festival of 66 Ridgeview Dr. Ext., Milton, Vermont 05468, and
Photographic TV Inc of 8450 Alta Drive, Unit 202, Las Vegas, Nevada 89145
(collectively the "Activity Provider")
OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
- Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, the Activity Provider’s partner(s), the Activity Provider’s teachers/staff/volunteers, the Activity Provider's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant's participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
- The Participant understands it would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless it agrees to this Agreement by taking an action of purchasing an event ticket, or by purchasing a class ticket, or by purchasing an activity ticket.In other words, the Participant agrees to this Activity Waiver & Release by purchasing a ticket to any event, class, or activity, and then or also presents said ticket to Vermont Burlesque Festival staff/volunteer/associate/partner before participating in any such previously described activity, class, or event.
- Details of Activity
- Scheduled for January 18-22, 2022, the Participant will participate in the following activity: Vermont Burlesque Festival (Class(es)/Lecture(s)/Showcase(s)/Event(s)).
- Concurrent Release
- The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant and with the intention of binding the Participant's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
- Fitness to Participate
- The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the above mentioned activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
- Full and Final Settlement
- The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
- The Participant understands that by agreeing to this Agreement through the purchase (or redemption) of a ticket, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
- The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to purchasing (or redeeming) a ticket and agreeing to this Agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
- Governing Law
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Vermont and/or the State of Nevada.
By purchasing (and/or redeeming) a ticket and/or by participating in The Activity, you acknowledge, agree, and understand the above and that your participation is voluntary and you assume the risks associated with the activity in which you will be participating. Such risks may include, but are not limited to, the risk of physical injury or harm. You further agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Vermont Burlesque Festival, Photographic TV Inc., and/or its staff, partners, volunteers, associates from any and all claims arising out of an injury, disability, or death resulting from your participation in the Vermont Burlesque Festival Class(es)/Lecture(s)/Showcase(s)/Event(s)/Activitie(s). This waiver specifically includes any claims made by you arising from the alleged negligent acts of Vermont Burlesque Festival, Photographic TV Inc, it’s employees, teachers, and volunteers. Thank you for participation and we hope you enjoy your experience.