Have you ever wanted to learn how to decorate cookies? This class is the perfect introduction to decorating cookies with royal icing! No experience necessary!
In this class you will learn how to:
- Decorate five cookies
- Obtain the correct icing consistency
- Outline and flood cookies
- Add dimension to your cookies
- Utilize icing techniques such as: wet-on-wet, icing transfers, and brush embroidery
You will walk away with:
- Five decorated cookies
- A goodie bag including recipes and other treats :)
These cookies will contain gluten, dairy, eggs, and almond extract. Please note the space is not an allergen free facility and disclose all allergies on the registration form keeping in mind what the cookies will contain already.
Instructor: Laura Collins
Laura is the owner of Laura’s Cookies, a home-bakery in South Burlington that specializes in decorated cookies. Laura opened up Laura’s Cookies in New York in 2018 and re-opened in Vermont in 2023. She has over 15 years experience with decorated cookies and is excited to start teaching you the art of cookie decorating!